Do you want to live to 1,000? Yes, maybe then I’ll be able to grow a beard as a cool as that Noah’s. He died 350 years after the Flood, at the age of 950, the last of the immensely long-lived antediluvian Patriarchs. I often read the Scripture so I know this miracle. Dr Aubrey de Grey from the University of Cambridge is a fascinating fellow. In a 2004 article on BBC News, he explains why we will be able to live to 1,000 years. So it will be true and not a miracle.
If we are Anti aging experts, we will inescapably be able to address ageing just as successfully as we address many diseases at the present period. So what are the current anti-aging strategies ? There are Paleolithic diet , Caloric restriction and antioxidant supplements, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, lipoic acid, glutathione, N-acetylcysteine, penny stocks & free radical, might extend human life stems from the free radical theory of aging. The intake from food is very small so we need to seek good advice. Like Advancing Oxidative Stress Technology Oxis International, Inc, they supply Ergothioneine and some of the potential benefits of ERGO include its ability to:
- Protect and maintain the levels of other antioxidants;
- Increase the act of breathing and the oxidation of fat;
- Protect mitochondria from damage,
- Reduce the damaging effects of environmental UV;
- Stop increased oxidative stress by providing an ROS and RNS scavenging capacity, a property that protects key molecules in the body; and,
- Protect against the effects of neurotoxins that are believed to have a casual role in the development and progression of cognitive decline. We can make use of this product.